Program Manager Meetings
The following organizations will be accepting requests for one-on-one meetings to be held after Modern Day Marine 2022.
Requests will be accepted Monday, May 2 through Friday, May 13.
- Advanced Amphibious Assault (AAA)
- Air Command Control and Sensor Netting (AC2SN)
- Ground/Air Task Oriented Radar (G/ATOR)
- Ground Based Air Defense (GBAD)
- Light Armored Vehicles (LAV)
- Command Element Systems (CES)
- Ground Combat Element Systems (GCES)
- Logistics Combat Element Systems (LCES)
- Marine Corps Cyberspace Operations (MCCO)
In the days following the expo, a representative from the relevant organization will reach out to schedule a meeting to review the subject for discussion described in your request.
This opportunity is open to Modern Day Marine 2022 exhibitors only. To access the meeting request form, log in to the Exhibitor Console.