ADVERTISING & SPONSORSHIPS
Advertising and sponsorships are a great way to stand out among the over 400 exhibiting companies that will be at Modern Day Marine – and an ideal way to make sure your message is seen and heard by attendees! We have sponsorship options to meet every budget and every strategy.
With a new venue for the show and several new special events, there are numerous opportunities to highlight and showcase your company. Contact Jaymie Nielsen at email@example.com with questions or to make your purchase.
As attendees navigate the expo floor, make your company stand out from the crowd by having your name/logo on a double-sided graphic attached to the hanging aisle signs. Sold in sets of three (3). View example
Gain huge brand visibility with every Modern Day Marine attendee! Have your logo displayed on the front of every attendee badge and have a 3″x3″ ad on the back.
Catch the eyes of attendees while they’re in the expo hall but not in your booth! The 10’x10′ banners hang just inside the entrance and are visible while on the floor. View example
BILLBOARD AT MCB QUANTICO
Not located at show, located at entrance to MCB Quantico
A great opportunity to gain exposure for your company! Your company logo will be on top of the giant MDM show billboard adjacent to the Marine Corps Base Quantico front gate for everyone to see. The billboard is installed days before the expo opens and thousands of vehicles pass through the Quantico front gate daily. View example
BRIEFING CENTER SPONSOR
This sponsorship includes naming rights of the Briefing Center, the room where current trends and future procurement issues are discussed daily. Led by MAGTAF and Marine Corps Systems Command, briefings are used by attendees and exhibitors alike to formulate their strategies.
Also, at the direction of the USMC, Modern Day Marine will be streaming and recording onsite service-level content and hosting it online in an on-demand library where your company’s logo will be displayed in multiple spots. Take advantage of this opportunity to get in front of Marine Corps leadership, MDM attendees, and Marines around the world.
- Opportunity to provide brief video or recorded message that would be available for “on demand” play via the MDM content playback portal
- Meeting Room Hallway Branding
- Logo on Schedule
- Logo on livestream & on-demand content playback portal
- Sponsorship acknowledgement from the podium prior to each MDM Main Briefing Center session, on the website, in the directory, and on social media.
Inquire for pricing
Place your branded graphics on the escalators that move attendees from the ground floor up to the Expo Hall and Meeting rooms. View example
- Includes (2) graphics in high-visibility location in the center dividers between escalators.
- Dimensions for each graphic: 1′ wide x 31.5′ long, single-sided
HIGHWAY FLOOR DECALS
Like a trail of breadcrumbs, floor graphics entice attendees to visit your booth. These eye-catching graphics beckon your audience as they walk along these main pathways of the show. Decals are 3×3 and sponsorship includes production fees. View example >>
Iwo Jima Highway: 12 decals – $9,500
Chosin Reservoir Highway: 12 decals – $9,500
Fallujah Highway: 10 decals – $8,000
Since every attendee is required to be badged, they’ll all need a lanyard! The exclusive lanyard partner can quite literally hang their brand on every attendee at Modern Day Marine! Your company’s logo and booth number will appear on lanyards distributed to the first 7,000 attendees. Production included.
MARINE ZONE STAGE SPONSOR (AND SEMPER FI MIXER)
The Marine Stage is a new expo hall venue in the midst of the “Marine Zone” (the exhibit area designated for Marine Corps research, experimentation, requirements & acquisitions organizations) designed for Marine Corps and DoD subject matter experts to provide short presentations followed by informal networking sessions that will build awareness of programmatic requirements, gaps and opportunities so that industry can see where they fit and how they can help. Intent is to highlight equity areas critical to the emerging Marine Corps mission set in order to spark substantive questions & meaningful discussion.
Opportunity will include sponsorship of the Semper Fi Mixer, which will be an informal grand finale happy hour style networking opportunity to close the show in the Marine Stage area for all industry and DoD constituent groups. Mixer will include a beer, wine, nonalcoholic beverage and appetizer service.
- Name included on signage in the Marine Zone
- Opportunity for Sponsor to provide brief mixer welcome remarks from Marine Stage to kick off event
- Opportunity for sponsor video to play on loop on the Marine Stage during the event
- Sponsorship Noted in Event Announcements & Schedules
- Floor graphics around Marine Zone (day of the event only, if we have a Marine Zone sponsor – or could do 22×28 signs)
- Name or logo and booth number included on food service signage
- Option to provide branded cups and/or napkins for the event; rights fee only, sponsor is responsible for production and timely shipment to the Advance Warehouse.
- Name or logo and booth number included on highboy table tops featured in the Marine Zone area
- Sponsorship recognized on the MDM website and marketing
- Reserved seating for Enlisted Awards Ceremony
Inquire for pricing
MODERN DAY MARINE TITLE SPONSOR
This sponsorship includes the Modern Day Marine Opening Ceremony, the Marine Corps League Awards Ceremony & Leadership Breakfast, and the Quarterdeck,
The MCL Leadership Breakfast provides special recognition for the exceptional contributions of eleven outstanding U.S. Marines and Sailors currently serving with the Marine Corps. The ceremony will include performances by elements of the Marine Corps Silent Drill Platoon, Drum & Bugle Corps, and the Color Guard of the Marine Corps, and will be attended by Marine Corps Leaders, invited foreign dignitaries, a wide range of DoD officials and Industry representatives, as well as the collective leadership of the MDM Co-Host organizations (The Marine Corps League & The Marine Corps Association).
The MDM Quarterdeck is the convention bridge area that is both the primary entrance to the expo hall and site of the opening ceremony.
- Recognition at breakfast with logo on a 22×28 sign
- Two seats at head table for the MCL Awards & Leadership Breakfast
- Option to play sponsor video on loop prior to breakfast
- Acknowledgement from podium by host at both the Opening Ceremony and MCL Awards & Leadership Breakfast
- Logos on tables at Leadership Breakfast
- Recognition and logo in program for Leadership Breakfast
- Reserved front-row seating for the opening ceremony at the Quarterdeck
- Banner and floor decals in prominent locations on the Quarterdeck
Inquire for pricing
ONSITE REGISTRATION SPONSOR
The first place every attendee must go is to the registration area to pick up their badge. Let your company’s logo be the first one they see upon arrival to Modern Day Marine! Sponsor will receive branding on the front of registration counters, floor decals (designed by sponsor), and digital advertisements in the convention center. Will also receive recognition on website, show guide, and social media.
- Branding on the front of the registration counters
- Floor decals designed by sponsor in registration area
- Advertisement included on digital screen outside the registration area
- Website advertisement
Inquire for pricing
SHOW BAG INSERT
Place your ad or promotional message in the official show bag. Attendee bags are handed out to all attendees while supplies last. This sponsorship is rights fee only; sponsor is responsible for insert production and timely shipment to the advance warehouse. Suggested quantity 6,000
TOUCHSTONE BATTLE DIRECTIONAL SIGN
Includes company logo and booth number on a street style signpost with the top arrow pointing toward the sponsor’s booth. Additional signpost arrows will indicate the direction and distance to the touchstone battles where the Marine Corps earned its reputation as an expeditionary force poised to operate in “every clime and place.” This signpost will be located on the MDM Quarterdeck adjacent to the main entrance to the expo hall. View example
SHOW BAG SPONSOR
As the official show bag sponsor, your branding will be in the hands of attendees as they grab a tote bag upon arrival—a great way to receive a high level of visibility! Production costs are included and the sponsor may choose the imprint and bag color. Tote bags will be distributed to the first 6,000 attendees. View example.